I realized that when I go to open someone’s blog, I want to get to know that person spontaneously.
And reading the “About” section is the most direct way to get to know someone. So I decided to write a little bit about myself.
Hi, I’m ZHOU Zhiqiang(周志强), my online ID is usually
strrlthedev. My email is
echo "YmxvZ0BzdHJybC5kZXYK" | base64 -d.
This site was built for recording my thoughts and notes. I haven’t thought about what to provide for otherwise. If it helps you, it’s really a coincidence.
There would not lots of technical articles here, but I will put some of the things I am interested in or researching recently. I will also update the Weekly Reports irregularly. Occasionally, I will also put some solutions to the problems I encountered in daily computer usage (
reproduction times >= 3).
There is my career path:
- Currently working at Limit LAB, as backend engineer & DevOps. Also exploring as indie developer at Boring Design.
- Previously worked at PingCAP, as a member of the Chaos Mesh team, responsible for the development of the chaos engineering platform. Company would die, long live with Open Source!
- Before that, I worked as an SRE at Weidian, a e-commerce company in China.
- A little more earlier, I was a SWE at Bangsun Technology, a startup company in China, majoring in streaming processing, big data, and decision flow.
- The main languages I use are Java, Go and TypeScript. I would explore more area with Kotlin, Swift, Rust.
Ask Me Anything: https://cal.com/strrl/30min